- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin seeds, optional
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, optional
Greek yogurt dressing:
- ½ cup organic plain yogurt
- 2.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients into a medium mixing bowl. Whisk together until smooth and well combined. Taste test and adjust any ingredient as needed.
- Mix the cabbage, carrots, parsley, and seeds. Toss until well combined.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- 1 14 oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 Tbsp creamy tahini
- 2-3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-5 tbsp of water, as needed
- 1 cup steamed beets
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl. Enjoy!
Note: Spice it up with fresh mango or pineapple, or add additional veggies like bell peppers or kale!
- 3 medium avocados, ripe
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Sprinkle of salt and black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- jalapeño pepper, diced, to taste (optional)
- Slice avocados lengthwise and remove the pits. Spoon out avocado and add to a bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until chunky.
- Fold in the remaining ingredients, including any additional add-ins. Taste test and adjust ingredients as needed. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 cup cucumber, grated
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1-2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Using a grater, grate cucumber or use food processor. Drain excess liquid from the cucumber.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to one hour to let the flavors marinate.
- Serve chilled.
- 1 15oz can san Marzano tomatoes crushed
- 1 4 oz. can green chiles, diced and undrained
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- ½ small red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 green onions, ends trimmed
- 1 fresh lime, juiced (about 3 tbsp)
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ - 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients, aside from the crushed tomatoes and green chiles, to a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Pulse until the mixture is well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a large serving bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!