Another amazing recipe from holistic health coach and chef Kelly Cohen, author of My Organic Diary.
- Preheat oven at 375F
- Combine onion, pepper, and kale in a large sauce pan. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat with ¼ cup or water.
- Add spices and nutritional yeast. Finally add tomato diced. Cook for 5 other minutes.
- Place the beans in a bowl. Spoon ¼ of the vegetable mix in the baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Spoon the vegetable mix into each tortilla and roll up. Place tortillas side by side. Spread some remaining mix on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the herbs and pumpkin seeds.
- Eat warm