Another amazing recipe from holistic health coach and chef Kelly Cohen, author of My Organic Diary.
- Preheat oven at 375F
- Combine onion, pepper, and kale in a large sauce pan. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat with ¼ cup or water.
- Add spices and nutritional yeast. Finally add tomato diced. Cook for 5 other minutes.
- Place the beans in a bowl. Spoon ¼ of the vegetable mix in the baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Spoon the vegetable mix into each tortilla and roll up. Place tortillas side by side. Spread some remaining mix on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the herbs and pumpkin seeds.
- Eat warm
Alaya Naturals Blog and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on the Alaya Naturals Blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.