Creamy and satisfying, this yogurt is full of “friendly” bacteria to help keep your microbiome in check!
• Meat from 2 young coconuts
• few splashes of fresh coconut water
• 1 probiotic capsule or 1 packet of body ecology kefir starter
1) Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor.
2) Blend on high for 2-3 minutes or until creamy and smooth.
3) Place in the oven with oven off, but light ON overnight for fermentation process to take place. In the morning, scrape off top layer, place in the fridge, & enjoy!
5) Garnish with fresh berries and bee pollen for extra protein.