If you haven't already tried Golden Milk, put down your coffee and escape the status quo with this creamy, nourishing beverage. There is no better way to spice up your day!
What makes this vegan drink so special are its healing properties. And what better way to support your body during cold and flu season than by drinking something healing and delicious.
There are many ways turmeric can benefit the body — it helps reduce joint pain, inflammation and fatigue. It also supports digestion, and we know that gut health affects our immune system.
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened nut milk of choice
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon ground turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tsp of coconut oil (or ghee)
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon)
- Maple syrup to taste
- Note: If using full-fat cow's milk, omit the coconut oil (or ghee)
Consider adding this spice to your daily diet by incorporating it into your food, making this delicious Golden Milk recipe, or supplementing with Alaya Natural's Turmeric Capsule.
- Mix in a small saucepan, cook until it starts to simmer.
Cherish your body with simple, supportive rituals.
Alaya Naturals Blog and its materials are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. All material on the Alaya Naturals Blog is provided for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider for any questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before undertaking any diet, exercise or other health related program.