Another fantastic recipe from My Organic Diary's Chef Kelly Ohnona.
Vegan and Gluten-free
44g of protein for the whole batch
1/3 cup chia seeds
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup of hemp seeds
2 scoops of Alaya Naturals Organic Plant Protein powder (you can add another 2-4 scoops if you want a more protein dense bar)
2 cups of dates
3 tbsp of cocoa powder
1/2 cup of water
1 cup of mixed nuts
1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- Blend dates and water in food processor until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for 15 seconds until it becomes a paste.
- If some ingredients are stuck to the sides of the food processor, mix to reincorporate and blend again for a few seconds.
- Cover a pan with parchment paper, press blended mix into the pan.
- Let sit overnight.
- Can be frozen for a month.